Annoying JC Penny Valentines Commercial
Yeff
2005-02-13 23:46:43 UTC
I mean, really, 99 Red Balloons as a Valentines promotional song? Don't
those idiots know what the song is about?
--
-Jeff B. (whose love for you is like a nuclear exchange)
zoomie at fastmail dot fm
Bo Williams
2005-02-14 00:18:04 UTC
Post by Yeff
I mean, really, 99 Red Balloons as a Valentines promotional song? Don't
those idiots know what the song is about?
Of course not. "Crazy Train" was used to sell the Mitsubishi Montero,
if you'll recall. :)
--
Bo Williams - ***@hiwaay.net
http://hiwaay.net/~williams/
Anthony
2005-02-20 06:02:31 UTC
Post by Bo Williams
Post by Yeff
I mean, really, 99 Red Balloons as a Valentines promotional song? Don't
those idiots know what the song is about?
Of course not. "Crazy Train" was used to sell the Mitsubishi Montero,
if you'll recall. :)
Well, at least Madison Avenue did a decent treatment of Alphaville's
"Forever Young" (Saturn commercial). I really enjoyed that one. Hmm,
just an aside, but am I alone in thinking that Led Zeppelin's music
should never ever be used in a car commercial?

Anthony
Lord Hasenpfeffer
2005-02-20 13:35:22 UTC
Post by Anthony
Well, at least Madison Avenue did a decent treatment of Alphaville's
"Forever Young" (Saturn commercial). I really enjoyed that one. Hmm,
just an aside, but am I alone in thinking that Led Zeppelin's music
should never ever be used in a car commercial?
Out on the tiles today I saw a Dead-head sticker on a Cadillac...

Myke
Anthony
2005-02-20 20:58:02 UTC
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 13:35:22 GMT, Lord Hasenpfeffer
Post by Lord Hasenpfeffer
Out on the tiles today I saw a Dead-head sticker on a Cadillac
Did a little voice inside your head tell you don't look back?

You can never look back.

Anthony
Lord Hasenpfeffer
2005-02-20 22:24:18 UTC
Post by Lord Hasenpfeffer
Out on the tiles today I saw a Dead-head sticker on a Cadillac
Did a little voice inside your head tell you don't look back?
You can never look back.
I don't have little voices inside my head. :)

And yes I can always look back. That's why I'm stuck here in this
God-forsaken newsgroup! :)

Myke
Anthony
2005-02-21 05:08:22 UTC
Post by Lord Hasenpfeffer
Out on the tiles today I saw a Dead-head sticker on a Cadillac
Did a little voice inside your head tell you don't look back?
You can never look back.
I don't have little voices inside my head. :)
And yes I can always look back. That's why I'm stuck here in this
God-forsaken newsgroup! :)
Myke
Damn it. I hate it when I prematurely quote a Don Henley lyric. :)

Anthony